Why should Oolong Tea be a part of our Daily Regime?
Oolong tea is a made from Camellia sinensis plant using it’s leaves, buds, and stems. Same plant is also used to process Green tea and Black tea. The difference is in the processing. Oolong tea is partially fermented, green tea is unfermented and black tea is fully fermented. Buy Oolong Tea only at Amaara Herbs.
Representing only 2% of the world’s tea, Oolong tea is worth tasting. It has many health benefits. It is a combination of the qualities of dark and green teas, thereby making it interestingly healthy.
Oolong tea being the traditional Chinese tea is made from the partially fermented/oxidized leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. We have many options online. Buy organic Oolong Tea online @ www.amaaraherbs.com
Oolong tea contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and beneficial tea polyphenol antioxidants and also caffeine.
Nutritional Benefits from this Tea :
- Oolong Tea helps preventing Diabetes
- Improves Blood Sugar Levels
- Improves Heart Rate and reduces Heart risks
- Reduces risk of developing high blood pressure
- Oolong Tea helps loose weight
- caffeine and polyphenols found in oolong tea may help increase the amount of calories and fat burned each day.
- Theanine content Improves Mood, attentions and Brain Function
Oolong tea might be compared to green or black tea, it is equal similar health benefits. These include benefits for heart, brain, bone and dental health. It boosts one’s metabolism, decreases risk of diabetes. Oolong tea is an incredibly tasty with health prospects making it a good start for the day.
Where to Buy?
Buy Oolong Tea online at www.amaaraherbs.com. The best premium oolong in India. Also, get discounts when you buy oolong tea at amaaraherbs.com.